RISE UP AGAIN

As I wake up in the morning
Stretching my arms away
I look into the mirror
And say its going to be the same
Miserable day....

They have destroyed my life
And I have experienced death
When I was awake!
Sacrificing very single breath
Which I needed to stay alive
When will I rise up and see the
Sunshine again!

From age nine, I've always been taught
to be down ,even though
I was high on my aims!
But when will I rise up and see the
Bright side of my life again....

I need to enjoy and have fun
But they always show me the
Muddy way!
Please know that I'm human too
So let me enjoy some happiness trace...

They have taught me all these years,
But it has only increased my fears .
Please don't make me to a unwanted thing!
Make me a angel,
Which will rise up and make the whole world
Shine and bright again...

Don't put me in the barriers and in the dark cage
I need a home not a jail ..
I need a hand which will support me
Always....!
Why don't you understand ,I need to rise up again..

As the sun goes down
And the darkness light up
All I do is wait
With a heavy heart at stake
Waiting for the day when
I will rise up again..

I will rise up again
And show the world
What I had at stake ..
And the time will be mine!
And I will show the whole world that
I've RISED UP AGAIN........ 





























Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 1 dear πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™ keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one rush😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog Rush😍keep writing.πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one rush..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FAKE FACES

R.I.P.